Monday, July 26, 2010

Arr...Human Are The Most Cruel Animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sianzz..my maid emo-ing again. Its not my fault. I like to drink green-bean ice at night cause its very very healthy! XD however, i like those kind which needs to be boiled for 1 hour plus and the seed of the green bean will kind of burst and the "flesh" of the green bean would be in the green bean water. All "flesh" together would be like a mash greenbeans which is very nice xD. By crushing mixing it with tiny pieces of ice to make it ice-blended , it is very delicious after whipped-cream is poured on top. The feeling is like- wonderful! I told my maid to make me one after dinner i told her which kind i wanted and she agreed, After around one hour, she gave me the green-bring ice but then she cooked the kind which the seed is only boiled for 10 minutes and not ripe, the ice is not green-bean flavour and she putted sugar instead of whip cream!!! Ar! I did not like it so i drank all could, leaving half a bowl there then she starts to emo, saying what i cook so long you dont eat but I CANT! I told her she did not cook the type i wanted which made the matter worse, she completely give me this sian face then lock her self up in her room AR!!!!! 3 rd time this week. Angr man. btw, this is my third post for term 3
But thats beside the point. Today my excellent topic is about the most cruel animal on earth award! The award goes to human HOORAY!Unlike my previous post, later on there would be no explaination on why i cheered as my cheering should act as a sacarsm! You all want to know why human is the most Cruel Animal? ( rhetorical question)Yes?I will explain. No? i will still explain XD( never explain where got ace ? joking =])ok, this thought shot into my mind at the speed of joshua hia sprinting. I saw my neighbour trying to train their dog. They tried to walk the dog beside them but the dog too energetic, always try to dash to the front. They are holding a special kind of leash for the dog, once they pull, the dog would feel pain and reel back. the dog keep running infront and getting it self choked. It will roll on the floor coughing in pain everytime it choke. after about one hour and i finish jogging, i saw my neighbour happily walking their dog, which sometimes is still disobedient but mostly got it that it is suppose to walk beside its masters. After that, i reflected on this incident and recalled that in china, i watched a tiger and lion performance. The tiger and lion were trained to jump into fire rings, roll on their back and stand on hind legs to wave at audience blahblah. At first i enjoyed it but i realised how cruel it is of human to train the tigers and lions to be domestic animals. When they performed wrongly, they were even hit by canes. Furthermore, they lost all their ferociousness and is more like a dog then the kind of the animals. Human training animals to be under their control is so cruel, especially when they bait the animals. Animals are not as intelligent as humans and did not know that human are ruling over them but simply know that if it is obedient, it get a treat. Sigh, using this weak point of animals just to dominate them, IT IS SO CRUEL. For your information, the number of human killed by tiger is highest aroun 24 a year but tigers killed by humans around 2 million per year. THAT is the difference and another explaination why human is the cruelest animal and not the tiger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Don't click here!