Monday, March 8, 2010

3rd)~HELP~

I am seriously frustrated, totally upset, so depressed that i am actually tearing infront of my computer.Why does the gods keep messing with me!Why cant i play badminton with my friends? I put 600 points in badminton for sabbatical week and did not get in which already pissed me off. Now, when i booked a court in the march holiday on friday, my teacher told me i have to perform'cheng jia geng' in thursday, friday and saturday! It is the formal performance and i could not miss it. I have tuition on friday somemore. I hate chinese drama man! toy with me when i have no time. How frustrating! I really cant make it to the performance!My tuition class 1 lesson cost more than 60 dollars and how can i miss it! I really cant! I talked to yang lao shi but he buei song and then scold me for not paying attention to the date! I remembered he keep saying about the performance in March but did not tell us the exact date. I am really very pissed off. I could easily push off my badminton but i couldnt push off my tuition , because of chinese drama i had delayed 2 tuitions and thats the maximum amount i could delay in one term! Morever, even if i could cancel the badminton court it will make my friends leave a bad impression on me since i already promised them to play. Yang laoshi said that if i really cannot come, he will replace me. Should i not go for the performance and get replaced or should i waste 60 dollars and lose 3 friends? Please, desperate for opinions, leave a comment please.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Loh said...

Hi Qiyu,

Firstly, I think you should use proper Engliah when blogging. For example, try to use words like 'unhappy' instead of 'buei song'.
Well, I think you should really learn to prioritise. Since you have already delayed two tuition lessons and cannot do so anymore for the term,I suggest you go for your tuition. Besides, your tuition is more than $60 a lesson and I think it is a waste of money if you dont go.
However, make sure you explain and apologise sincerely to Mr Yang. I'm not sure if really did not mention the exact date. However, if you go for your rehearsal but keep thinking about your tuition, you would not be able to concentrate during your rehearsal.
If possible, I would suggest you go for both, meaning either you go for tuition first then go for rehearsal, or you go for reahearsal then rush back for tuition. I think badminton should not be one of your priorities. I do not understand why you would be afraid of losing your friends. If they are really your good friends, then they should be able to understand your situation and be able to forgive you. I really hope you will take my suggestion into consideration.

Cheers,
Joshua Loh :D

March 8, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger wang qi yu said...

erm, thanks joshua, i stopped crying liao haha but btw, i cant go for both as the rehearsal is from 8am to 8pm X(. Sorry cause that time i was very anxious and angry and sad thus wrote hastily bui song haha, thanks joshua!

March 8, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger zong said...

Like Miss Lim said, I advised that you should avoid blogging when you are feeling down. The posts that you create would have a "negative feel" over it when you keep on whining and complaining, doesn't it? I am sure you will not lose your friends just because of the cancel meeting with them. You have good reasons and they will surely understand. I feel that you should talk to your tuition teacher to ask if you could replace your tuition once more as I would have respected the rehearsal more if I would you. Your tuition teacher would definitely be understanding enough to empathise with you according to you sticky situation?

Don't worry, be happy. :)
Zhi Yong

March 9, 2010 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger wang qi yu said...

i was so frustrated that i totally forgot! haha, thanks zhi yong and mrs lim and i will take notice in future. THANKS EVRYONE!

March 11, 2010 at 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Don't click here!