Monday, March 8, 2010

2nd)~~~~~WooHoo~~~~

This random : What does ~~~~~ remind you of. It remind me of mr tan's arms moving like the ocean wave.

The main blog post start here( dont care about what i worte above, just random thoughts.)

Do you agree that boys is better than girls in sport? Just now when i went to play basketball, there was a few girls playing too. There look like they were noob rabbits(learnt the phrase 'noob rabbit' from tzy yeo)They stand so near the high metal hoop still can miss. One girl who was better, shoot the ball bounce on the meral hoop, circled it two times before entering it. I was like , what in the hell are they doing here. i shot a three pointer and the ball soar beautifully in the air and entered the hoop straight! A clean shot!I had to admit it was a lucky shot. The girls felt that i was trying to -niao- them( learnt from Emil Lim, means something like trying to embarrass them), they stared at me with -a faint line appearing between their eye brows, when they discovered that i am very good at basketball, they looked at me with more than faint distaste-(learnt from Mrs Caroline Fisher!)A girl who had been sitting in a corner all the while came to me and she said she wanted me to play with them. I was like -LOL, RANDOM SIA!-(learnt from zheyi!)but i agreed. They are all from australia and very friendly and willing to play with me. I 1 v s 4 them. All the girls quite noob actually but the problem is i am losing?Why? Because of the girl sitting in the corner!We play 10 balls see who reach ten first. A Three pointer is counted as 2 balls.Their team have 7 points that time and i only have 4. 6/7 of their points is scored by that girl who asked me to play.Her accuracy and speed simply defeated me ! She could shoot behind the three pointer line and clean shot ! Her jump is like so high and her speed can overtake me easily. I cant even block her.At last, i lost 7-10. They asked me to play again and wanted to put one girl in my team but i rejected.My face is like so red, i lost to a bunch of girls! i always thought girls will never win boys at sport. In primary school, i can thrashthe school team track and field girls easily . Please leave your comments please!

2 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

QI Yu is a MCP ! What a male chauvinist...

March 8, 2010 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger bowbeforeme said...

LOL qiyu. I like your recount on your experience with playing with the girls but I feel that your blog post has lots of grammatical errors and it will be a better blog post if you could touch up on places like "boys is better than girls in sport" and proper english like "All the girls quite noob actually". However, I like the way when you describe what exactly happened with every single detail vividly touched on and explain (although not in a very proper engish:D)
I feel that other than by stating your past recounts with girls winning you in a game of basketball, you can talk about the recent society that boys have always been looking down at girls and for me myself, I feel that sex doesn't matter and doesn't account for winning a sport but rather it is the skills and determination that one possesses to win the other. :)

March 8, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Don't click here!