Monday, March 8, 2010

1st post for 2010)Hit the mark by a fluke XD!

Sunday afternoon 4.34 pm. I am really pissed off, very very frustrated because of my sabbatical. I put 600 points into badminton a few days ago with leqi and others warning,' qiyu, dont waste your points, no one even want to go to badminton. 400 is more than enough.' I am still unsure thus i put 600 points, thinking that i can go to badminton sabbatical. I randomly choose the rest of the bidding choices since i am very confident that i will go to badminton. Actually, the reason i want to go to badminton sabbatical is not to learn badminton since i already have a coach outside but simply challenge my friend who went badminton. When i checked my bidding status, i was bidded to ' movie hero, change, change, change' (translated from chinese to english , thus alittle awkward)! I am darn angry. This is because this sabbatical is Pre-booked for some LEP students and i have to spend 500 points to get in. Waste! After that, i realised that i have to wait for one more term to have chance to go to badminton. Monday moring,(which is today's morning)when i arrived at school. i saw a lot of people carrying badminton bat and happily chatting with each other. My friend whom i want to challenge is also in badminton and he mocked at me for being so stupid. This made me more angry. When i went for my sabbatical, i wanted to put in more points next term to get into badminton, howeverm there maynot even be badminton sabbatical next term and friend wont be going it so even if i go it will be a waste of time. The more i think, the more i am angry.
when i saw leqi , i want to punch him in the face but i realised that it is actually my fault cause i am the one who put the point at last, he is just trying to help me. Just then, the teacher came in, and said' we are going to watch 2 movies for today. With that, we begin to watch the first movie which is quite scary. We did a short reflection and went for recess. After recess, we watched the second movie and wrote our reflections. The teacher also said that we could get chinese ace for the reflection we have done! AFter all, my sabbatical is not bad!!!!i am in a good mood when i return home.Now i a going to play basketball, see you!

2 Comments:

Blogger zong said...

Qiyu, I liked your post as it shares with the reader how you would feel at that time engaging us with your circumstances but I would have prefer if you used a more mature way of expressing your feelings. (Diction?) I do not think that the word "darn" and the phrase "when i saw leqi , i want to punch him in the face" is very appropriate.

And I like to wish you good luck in your "blessing in disguise" sabbatical. :)

March 9, 2010 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Lame Guy said...

HaHa... Nice one Qiyu... How nice of you to vent your anger on me. By the way, sorry about asking you to bid less for badminton. The 电影超人,变变变 sabbatical was quite enjoyable for you right?

Back to the point about your blog. I kind of understood your level of frustration. The introduction of your blog was quite interesting though, attracting the reader to find out more about the cause of your anger(although what attracted me was my name appearing on this blog post). You can elaborate more on how your competitiveness and how your friend mocking you made you angry at me and write lesser for the last paragraph. Just focus on the main points where the sabbatical was fun.

~~LeQi~~

March 10, 2010 at 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Don't click here!