Friday, June 26, 2009

embarrassed:*[

There is a basketball tornement in my condominium in Zheng Zhou ,china.I joined the competition ,not expecting to win or even touch the ball.When the competition started, i realised that the opponent players are all very short.The players in my team were not very tall too..i was counted one of the tallest!Imagine it! i am merely 1.59m!
When the competition started,i realised that i am in advantage.When the opponent team throw in the ball ,i could jump up and stop it.When they are trying to shoot,i could slam it down by raising up me arm...haha!when i shoot,no one can stop me,The basket ball stand 2 metre plus, i could almost slam dunk.All my team mate passed the ball to me when they got it.Our team won 68:12!I scored 52 points..haha. After the competition,i realised that it is for children under 10years old.I fainted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Don't click here!