Thursday, June 25, 2009

My mothers favorite book.

My mother's favorite book is a chinese book--围城.According to her, this book leave a big impression on her.The title of the book...yeah,i also dont know the meaning but let me share with you the content and the lesson my mother learnt.

The story is about a men wanting to marry a women.When he finally married her ,he wanted to marry another more beautiful women.After he got her,he changed again...it may seem very boring but if you read it carefully,you realise that life is just like that.You see,everyone in the world strives for the best or should i say a good destination but after he got to his destination,he wants something better and so on.my mother told me that she learnt that no one is satisfied with the present.thats why she always think that her present is presious thus did not require to be richer or other things most people want to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Don't click here!